Top of the day to you! We are back with some of this week's major digital marketing happenings. The HypeAuditor team analyzed 77.6 million Instagram posts to measure the latest engagement trends and found that Reels are the best option for maximizing reach and engagement in the app. Worth considering this in your current IG strategy!
- Twitter is officially getting into podcasts and has launched a test version of Twitter Spaces that includes curated playlists of podcasts
- Social app BeReal rises to 10 million daily active users
- Instacart partners with Lizzo for most extensive campaign to date, and includes TV, print, over-the-top, digital and social elements, as well as a Snapchat mini-game.
- Dentsu Creative announces the launch of Dentsu VI, a virtual identity service that provides brands with a virtual face and personality to use across digital platforms
- Hyundai Motor Company has teamed up with Netflix on the new car chase movie ‘Seoul Vibe’ by supplying the film with various retro models from the 1980s
See you next week!
The Birch River Team